Best Valentine gifts on a Budget:
Valentine’s day can a be a great day to reconnect with your loved one, but it does not necessarily mean that you have to spend a fortune on buying something super expensive to show your, love. We have curated some affordable last-minute gift ideas for your Loved one this Valentine’s day 2019.
Most Affordable Valentine gift ideas:
- A beautiful bunch of Flowers.
- Keep it as a simple no Phone day this Year and your Valentine is sure to appreciate it.
- Simple home-cooked favorite meal.
- Watch his/her favorite movie without complaining. You can also look at gifting an Amazon firestick.
- Gift a nice succulent for his/her office space or home.
- Secret Notes. Be the poet you always wanted to be.
- Make a scrapbook with photographs of all the good times together.
- Go on a picnic to a nice place together.
- Bake a cake or cookies. There are tons of ideas available on Youtube for inspiration
- Make some exotic fresh fruit juices or mocktails for him/her.
- Chocolate covered strawberries
- Dinner at a nice and cozy restaurant nearby.
- Surprise Him/Her with their favorite book they always wanted to read.
- Go trekking to the nearest waterfall.
- Make a Card or an explosion box. There are plenty of ideas available on youtube for inspiration.
- Play your favorite games/sports.
- Join some sport together.
- If you are musically inclined, learn a song to sing for him/her.
- If you have the interest to play musical instruments, learn a new song for him/her.
- Create a Video expressing your love for him/her.
- Personalized Keychains, Photo frames, Cushion Covers, Teddy bears also add up as budget-friendly valentine gifts.
- Plan a Surprise Valentine party along with His/Her friends.
- Look for volunteer work at an animal shelter or teach kids in a School. Trust me you will create some fond memories to look back on.
- Start a kitchen garden together.
- Plan a daylong city tour of your city.
- Paint something for him/her. Remember it does not have to be perfect, but the thought counts.
- Send a personalized Handwritten Card for your valentine.
Remember Valentine’s day is simply not about gifts, It is the thought that counts and effort you have put in to make the day special. Throwing money around is easy but the effort you put in really is what matters to your valentine. Have a funfilled and memorable Valentine’s day friends. Let us know if our post was useful to you.